Reporting to: Head of Client Services / Account Director
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 22nd January 2021.
The Ardmore mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients, creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested, and always effective.
We provide the full marketing mix: Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Media and Brand, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications.
Inside this fast-paced office you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals – to create brilliant work, exceed expectations, and deliver spectacular results for every Client.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
Who we’re looking for:
Ardmore is looking for an Account Executive to join our very busy Client Services team. You will proactively manage individual accounts to ensure quality of output, client satisfaction and account profitability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a direct support to our Account Directors and Managers.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Delivering all client requirements, both proactively and reactively; on budget, on strategy and on time.
- Responsible for the use of research, collation of relevant intelligence, interpretation of statistical data and the application to deliver strategic solutions.
- Managing budgets with clients and agency to ensure participation in meeting and succeeding advertising revenue targets.
- Supporting the Account Management Team with regards client servicing and internal responsibilities.
- Delivering accurate research, Microsoft Office skills, WIP billing together with 100% precision and proofing in all copy and creative delivery.
- Assertively review competitor activity.
- Adhering to all Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, assistance with clear and accurate forecasts and quality control of all work that is submitted to clients.
What you need:
Graduate calibre in marketing or related discipline
Experience of working in an advertising/marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Exceptional research skills.
- Dynamic team player
- Ability to develop briefs for Creative/Media departments.
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, reactive environment to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- A motivated self-starter.
- A passion for what makes great advertising!
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable with a proactive approach.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Target focused and results driven.
- Team player, helpful to others.
- Creative problem solver
- A personable and professional character
Flexible and ability to work outside of normal hours.
Must be willing to travel including overnight stays.
Membership of professional body
1 year or more working in an Account Executive or relevant marketing role.
Strong presentation skills
Capability to pursue and generate new business
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel (ie Website). Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.