Source: kanta Media (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvqdEUQzprc)
- The Dark Social: 69% of social sharing happens outside for the main social networks.
- Social Command centres are on the up: use "hashflags" to encourage live conversation.
- Mobile First / Mobile Only: According to Ovum 1Billion people will use mobile as their ONLY source of internet in 2015
- Snackable shopping to be come more mainstream: Social apps to start providing in-app purchasing
- Better cross-purposing and distribution strategies: Brands need to focus on responsive content in shorter bursts.
- SEO vs HEO: Hashtags are the new SEO as Social signals and SEO are becoming more integrated.
- Look to the East: All eyes are on WeChat as social unbundling increase means CHAT becomes a platform.
- Monitor dialog over mentions. Context is everything.
- Social logins. Social login makes website sign-ins easy for the consumer.
60% of UK custoemrs used a social login in 2014 (source: Gigya social login)
- Still trying to big-up wearable tech: But wearable tech that's always connected and can tweet/post on it's own is on the increase.