Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: 5pm on 21st June 2021
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a results-driven individual with the ability to work closely with a dynamic team. As Account Manager, you will get the experience of developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing expertise, guidance and insight across all Client accounts, both in a support capacity to the Account Directors and to the rest of the Agency team.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing
Clients, delivering on budget, on strategy, on time.
- Formulating and developing briefs for Clients and new business opportunities, which
will be utilised by all teams across the Agency.
- Managing assignments from briefing through to invoicing.
- Ensuring accuracy and precision in all work at every stage; developing and working
to strict schedules.
- Researching, collating, and interpreting relevant intelligence and statistical data, and
applying it to inform strategic solutions.
- Seeking out and contributing to reputable new business opportunities.
- Producing relevant presentations for clients, new business opportunities and internal
purposes, with accompanying documentation at all levels.
- Showing a detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which we transact,
which should be pursued and nourished at every opportunity.
- Demonstrating excellence in commercial acumen, through participation in Client and
business forecasting, including precision in estimating and invoicing.
- Adhering to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of
timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact
Reports, and all other relevant documentation.
- Performing any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals
and reviews as required.
- Complying with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding customers’
sensitive information at all times.
- Performing the job in accordance with the Agency’s policies and procedures.
- Adhering to and supporting all other company policies, procedures, processes and
working practices, including adhering to best practice.
What you need:
- Graduate calibre in Marketing or related discipline
- Proven Account Manager experience
- Extensive Industry experience preferably within an Agency
- Evidence of profitable and effective management of multiple UK/Ireland-wide communication projects.
Skills / Knowledge / Competencies / Disposition
- Oral and written proficiency
- Strong and compelling presentation skills
- A motivational and inspiring team player, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Capability to pursue and generate new business.
- IT literate.
- Clear understanding of what makes great advertising./li>
- Excellent business acumen.
- Hold a current & valid Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel which includes overnight stays.
- Flexible and adjustable with the ability to work additional hours when required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Two satisfactory employment references. One should be your current or most recent employer.
- Membership of Professional Body
- 3 years or more working in an Account Management / Client-focused role.
- Experience of working in an advertising agency environment.
- A sound technical knowledge of new media propositions.
- ISO awareness.
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel. Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.