Reporting to: Creative Director
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12pm
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
Who we’re looking for:
A Copywriter who brings more than words to the table. Someone who can conjure new creative ideas, develop campaigns across every platform and always offer a keen eye for detail. We’re fully-integrated and work with a huge range of Clients, so, the ability to communicate in varied tones of voice and willingness to collaborate with the complete Agency team are vital to succeeding in this role.
As Copywriter for Ardmore you will have contributed to creative campaigns and have a portfolio of conceptual thinking for a broad range of campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to creative campaigns
- Contributing to Ardmore pitches
- Copywriting with impeccable language skills
- Initiating and developing creative concepts
- Writing for TV, Radio, Press, Digital and Outdoor advertising platforms
- Proof reading and copy checking
- Research activities
- Administration duties as and when required
- Delivering against strict deadlines
- Writing conceptual rationales and presentations
What you need:
- Educated to at least degree/third level in a relevant subject.
- Advertising Agency copywriting experience.
- Proven ability writing through the line for TV, Radio, Press and Outdoor.
- Ability to produce and present outstanding concepts and advertising ideas to creative team.
- Meticulous proof reading and copy checking skill.
- Sound understanding of English and what makes great advertising.
- Exceptional language / written skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Copy clearance proficient.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of social media copy requirements and restrictions.
- Ability to prioritise
- Deadline driven
- Helpful and friendly
Circumstances & Interests
- Flexible and adjustable. Able to work additional hours as required.
- Published proven effectiveness.
- Participation in award winning creative.
- ISO Awareness
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel. Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.