Reporting to: Executive Creative Director / Creative Director / Sr Creative / Sr Designer
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12pm
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- To work as part of the Creative team, interpreting concepts and producing all forms of advertising design, including both digital and traditional
- Conceptualise clearly and interpret client briefs
- Carry out all jobs to the required finish, at the design/proofing and pre-print stages
- Present design concepts to clients and Agency staff in a clear and confident manner
- Communicate directly with clients – taking briefs and instruction
- Develop excellent working relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure accuracy in all creative work at every stage, while working to critical paths and client deadlines
- Research and review current advertising and design platform trends
- Make a sustainable positive contribution to the future success of the Agency
What you need:
- Graduate calibre.
- Degree in Design related discipline.
- Knowledge of multimedia packages an advantage.
- Working knowledge of 2d motion graphics.
- Sound knowledge of current Mac software packages.
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite.
Skills / Knowledge / Competencies / Disposition
- Interpreting concepts, client briefs and producing all forms of advertising design alongside an ability to conceptualise clearly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative individual
- Dependable and Flexible
- A motivated Self-starter
- Deadline driven
- Able to work additional hours as required.
- Professionally recognised or award-winning work.
- Agency experience.
- Experience in creating content for all leading social platforms.
Skills / Knowledge / Competences / Disposition
- ISO Awareness.
- Knowledge of print finishes/print and production processes.
Circumstances & Interests
- Hold a current & valid full driving license with access to a vehicle.
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel. Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.