Reporting to:Media Director
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12pm
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
Working as part of Ardmore’s Media Team, the Media Manager will report to the Media Director developing and implementing media campaigns across many of the most recognisable brands across UK, Ireland and further afield with responsibility to:
- Effectively devise and implement effective media strategies on behalf of clients across all platforms including digital media strategies across multiple social and digital media platforms.
- Utilise a broad range of research tools in the planning of media campaigns with strategic direction.
- Actively monitor and project manage campaigns and budgets on behalf of clients.
- Develop campaign evaluations, identifying learnings, insights and demonstrating return on investment.
- Presentation of strategies and plans to new and existing clients.
- Continuous appraisal and analysis of the developing media market, new opportunities, changing consumer behaviour and client competitor activity.
- Build positive relationships with media owners and agency clients.
- Ad hoc duties as required
What you need:
- Graduate calibre.
- Experience working within a marketing and communications environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong presentations skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Enthusiastic and empowering.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Target focused and results driven.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adjustable.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Qualification in marketing related discipline.
- Experience working within an advertising agency or a media environment.
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms.
- Capability to pursue and generate new business opportunities.
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Hold a current & valid full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel. Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.