Reporting to: Finance Director
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12pm
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the recruitment process from inception to completion including the issuing of the new hire offer pack.
- Managing the induction / on boarding of all new hires.
- Managing employee relations issues such as grievances, disciplinary, termination, absence management and redundancy processes.
- Managing the probationary review process.
- Assisting Team leaders with the development of training requirements and maintenance of such records and allocated budgets.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on all HR related issues.
- Ensuring the business is compliant with HR legislation requirements and best practice.
- Developing and maintaining HR policies and procedures and ensuring they applied consistently.
- Managing the schoolwork experience programme.
- Liaising with the Finance Director on monthly payroll such as advising of new hires, leavers and salary changes.
- Managing all administration relevant to HR including developing and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Managing the operation of PAMS HRMS.
- Completing Equality Commission NI and all other statutory monitoring returns.
- Undertaking any other projects or ad hoc work as necessary.
What you need:
- CIPD qualified, level 5 Diploma or above.
- Minimum of 5 years HR generalist experience to include 2 years working as an HR Manager.
- Knowledge and experience of working with PAMS.
- Extensive recruitment experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- In depth knowledge of NI employment law.
- Well Organised and proactive wit ability to work on own initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and adjustable.
- Third level qualification Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
- Membership of Professional Body.
- GDPR qualification
- Experience of managing an ISO Quality environment
- Experience working with Health and Safety protocols and legislation.
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel. Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.