Reporting to: Creative Director Team
Location: Holywood, N. Ireland
Closing Date: 5pm on 21st June 2021
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals – to create brilliant work, exceed expectations, and deliver spectacular results for every Client.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!
Who we’re looking for:
A talented Videographer who’ll can produce inspiring and creative work that tells a compelling story. Your work should be original, shareable and highly engaging across a variety of media platforms.
A videographer at Ardmore will be able to show creative projects in a variety of media that have achieved exciting results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the wider agency team to generate, develop and execute video content for a wide range of clients.
- Bringing ideas to life through all stages of production with imagination and to the highest production standards across different platforms.
- Using the latest editing and photography tools to tell great stories.
- Produce content for both small projects and complex campaigns.
- Keep abreast of user insights and community engagement especially on social media platforms.
NB. The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
What you need:
- Educated to at least degree/third level in a relevant subject
- Working as a videographer/motion/creative/maker/digital/cinema with the ability to show creative projects in a variety of media that have achieved exciting results.
- Demonstrating the ability to produce a range of creative video content across multiple playtforms.
- Using Final Cut Pro, After Effects, excellent photography, filming and lighting skills, sound recording and editing.
Skills / Knowledge / Competencies
- Ability to script and provide direction where necessary.
- Excellent research skills
- Enthusiastic self starter
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Dependable and deadline driven
- Hold a current and valid full driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility and adjustable, ability to work additional hours as required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Two satisfactory employment references. One should be your current or most recent employer.
- Award-winning work
- Experience using emerging platforms and techniques
- A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Client development
- Hunger to learn
Closing date:the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel (i.e. website). Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: : only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.