We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join the growing Digital team at Ardmore & LK COmmunications. This position will be immersed in all aspects of social media management for LK Communciations PR client base, including content creation, publishing, advertising and monitoring. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for generating and implementing creative social media strategies.
You’ll have excellent copywriting skills and have a strong understanding of what makes great copy on social media channels. You will need to be passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms.
Creating and managing social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
Researching, writing and scheduling social content on multiple social platforms.
Analysing performance of social content in line with KPI’s and constantly seeking ways to improve social content.
Creating and monitoring social media adverts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
Working with the wider team to develop creative social media extensions for integrated advertising campaigns.
Managing client relationships and budgets for social campaigns.
Overseeing the design of social media imagery.
- Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience managing social media adverts.
- Effective written communication and presentation skills with meticulous proof-reading skills.
- A team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong creative thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- 3rd Level Qualification in relevant discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role required.
You will be reporting to LK Communications Managing Director
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing date for applications is 15th December.
Please return completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org