We all have a friend who reminds us of a brand.
There’s your old chum who is as reliable as a Volkswagen; your neighbour who pumps it up as loud as Beats By Dre and your ex who is as relentless as Duracell.
So, we asked our team (with some trepidation):
If you had to come up with a strapline for yourself, what would it be?
The results were interesting to say the least.
- Always On!
- Fuelled By Nuts
- Always Thinking. Always Judging.
- Al For One & One For Al
- Impossible Is Nothing
- And Though She Be But Little, She Is Plucky
- Modesty Isn’t A Flaw
- Very Keen-an
- Bigger Than Your Average Human
- Geek With A Byte
- iLove, Love!
- Hard & Fast
- Cheap, But Reassuringly Cheerful.
- Comma, Comma, Comma Chameleon
The question is, can you guess who?